- The president has been under pressure to take unliateral action.
- Trump has announced that he will sign “something” to keep families together.
- One thing Attorney General Jeff Sessions and immigration activists can agree on is that there is a huge backlog of immigration court cases at the southern border.
- Speaker Ryan is “hopeful” bills will pass, but the GOP currently lacks votes.
- Cohen is the president’s longtime confidant and former personal attorney.
Wyoming State News
Browse through local shelter pets available for adoption.
Read through the obituaries published in today's edition of the Casper Star Tribune.
View this map located on our county to discover the impact on our local environment.
Looking for a new job? Browse through the newest job postings on http://trib.com/jobs and find your next career.
Don't miss the great deals at these yard sales around Wyoming.